Monday, February 5, 2018

JEAN MICHEL JARRE - The Essential 1976 - 1986 LP 04 w Equinoxe LP 78 w Rendezvous LP 86


Now this more liquid sounding space jazz is very appealing.  I started with his now considered classic, Rendezvous album as I read a comment from someone recommending it for the perfect pitch and sound.  The 2004 retrospect has samples with a little more pizazz however and I had Equinoxe from long ago.  Makes for a good intro and I will keep the Rendezvous album for what it represents.
Link 1 of 2:  http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/CMnPRqcU/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/4RESIM4Y/file.html

1 comment:

antippasti said...

Well I didn't know where to post it, so Jean Michel Jarre serves me right. I wanted to ask you guys if you can post a French band named City Kids, especially their LP "1000 soldiers" though the whole of their catalogue is worthwhile. If you like Radio Birdman and The New Christs you'll love the City Kids. By the way, I'm looking for another record, The Hi - Fives "Welcome To My Mind". If you can post any of this I'll be eternally grateful

ShareThis